Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Already

Our life has been extremely busy lately. Finishing up track and cheerleading for one child, beginning baseball for another, school coming to an end, my sister moving....yea, so I feel like I have not had much time to do anything "extra". Keeping the house somewhat clean & laundry done has even been a challenge. I am so looking forward to summer at home with my kiddos!!!

I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday!!! I know I sure did. My husband & children made it very special for me. I love them :)

It started out with this wonderful breakfast. All planned out by little man & cooked by hubby.



My sweet boy also planned this super lunch and made the sandwiches all by himself :)


And Kenzee made cookies.


Everything was so good & very much appreciated.

I love being a mom!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment