Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My Spring/Easter Decor is Up!!

I am SO ready for spring!! Over the weekend I went ahead and put out all my decor. I just love the fresh, clean vibe this stuff gives a room! Over the past month or so I have been picking things up here & there as I have been shopping. I've found decor at Walmart, Dollar General, Gordmans, Ross, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, and Target.

 I have recently changed my home decor to kind of a "farmhouse" style with a fairly neutral color scheme so my Spring/Easter decor goes along those lines as well. I am really happy with the way it all turned out!!

On to the photos :)



The old window came out of my grandparents' house. Chalkboard was a DIY. The sand timer & the white eggs are from Walmart. The Pray sign & little bird I found at Hobby Lobby, and the bunny came from Target.

The chalkboard here was from a garage sale, the bunny came from Ross, and the jar of beans with moss was a DIY.

The Hymn book I found at a thrift store. This cute basket came from Dollar General. The bunny & carrots I got at Walmart.

The coffee filter wreath is a DIY from forever ago. The chicken wire frame was a DIY using a thrift store frame. I made the cotton stems and wrapped twine around the old wine bottle. The little chalkboard was from Target dollar bins a year or two ago. The vintage camera was a thrift store find! The little tin I got at Walmart.

The small plant is just some stems I put in a thrift store basket. The big tin came from Gordmans in a set of 3 and came in copper. I painted it to look like galvanized metal & filled it with flowers from Walmart.

All from thrift stores except the tin with flowers. I stenciled the & sign on the wood tray.

The old metal thing that I think is a butter churn maybe?? came from a thrift store. The sign & bunny jar came from Walmart. They came out with some cute stuff this year!!

The tray here was from a Chalky & Company party I attended. Everything else was thrift store finds!

All the milk glass I have been collecting for years at garage sales & thrift stores. The BLOOM banner came from Target. I made the little yarn tassel garland.

The tobacco basket I was SUPER exited to find at Hobby Lobby. The plant inside the lantern was also from Hobby Lobby. The Lantern was from TJ Maxx. The market sign was an old metal sign I painted over & stenciled :)

This little table I bought at Hobby Lobby half off. The chalkboard, drawer, and metal orb thing were from there also. The planter came from TJ Maxx.

This tiered tray is probably one of my favorite things & came from Hobby Lobby. The pear & happy sign were also from Hobby Lobby. The bunny on top and the tiny bunnies came from Gordmans.

Whew!! Looks like I was all over the place!! But, I love how it turned out and hope you enjoy it too!

Check out my You Tube Channel!!


Linking up to:













0 comments:

Post a Comment