Friday, December 23, 2011

$2 Project-Coffee Filter Wreath

This is that final project that I was hoping to get done before Christmas. I did it!! It's done. AND, I do love the result. It's so sweet & simple & white. I think it could be kept up all year & made to work with different holiday decorating.
So Frilly :)
Hard to believe this is all it took!! I bought the foam wreath form a while back at a thrift store for 59 cents.

I hung it on my old ironing board in my laundry room.
The addition of the dainty little snowflake just finishes the look!!

About $2 and 1 hour of work (while watching Christmas movies).

Oh yes, and here is the link to the tutorial I used for this.

2 days 'til Christmas

The Gunny Sack

I WAS FEATURED BY A WONDERFUL BLOG FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!
Featured on..Here Comes the Sun
You should definitely check out her blog and link up to her Friday parties :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up at Here Comes the Sun. Please feel free to grab a "Featured" button. I hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete