Saturday, December 24, 2011

One Last Christmas Project for 2011

I hope everyone is getting to spend time with loved ones on this wonderful day. It is a tradition of ours to let the kids open their gifts from the hubby and I on Christmas Eve. We always have somewhere to be on Christmas Day at noon & don't like to rush around trying to get out the door. We had a great time today baking & making lots of snacky foods, opeining gifts & having some family over. We are all exhausted!!

Well, I couldn't resist painting this little bird lantern thingy once I got it home from the thrift store. I knew it would be a quick, easy project :) I didn't have the color of paint I wanted to use, so, what's a girl to do??? Why MIX HER OWN of course ;)


BEFORE
And AFTER with my custom color :)
This little birdie is much happier now :) :) :)

1 Day 'Til Christmas

Linking Up:

0 comments:

Post a Comment