Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Good Day at the Thrift Store

I went back to the thrift store since they were still putting out new items & everything was still 1/2 off. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything good ya know ;)

That frame is great. I think I even like the color the way it is. The little birdie lantern is in the process of a makeover already. Can't wait to see if it turns out :)
It was only 38 cents :) And so was the frame!!

The silver stars are 3 dimensional & sooooo sparkly. I put them in some of my milk glass dishes.

Also, my little boy found 16 little bionicle guys that we got all for $1. No luck getting a photo of those. He took off with them & got to playing right away :)

Thrift stores make me happy :)

Linking Up:
Here Comes the Sun

1 comment:

  1. Awesome score on the bionicles. I spent a fortune on those things. Thanks for linking up to my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete