Sunday, December 4, 2011

Perfect for the Princess ♥♥

A while back I had showed you my sister's baby room BEFORE and AFTER photos. Well, it has been months and we have been working away on it. This nursery has come a long way & is so precious now I wanted to show you the final AFTER shots.


She rents a little apartment & this room was awful before. I love it now ♥♥

The light fixture she got for free. It was an old shiny brass one, but we turned it into a chandelier like the one I made for my daughter's room. We painted it pink & added strands of pearls.

My sis & I put this changing table & the crib together by ourselves. We were sure proud :)
Baby girl's name. Decorated by me, my daughter & my sister.
We sat in this little rocking chair as kids. My mom repainted it & my aunt made new cushions.
Darling dresser bought by a friend & painted by baby's mommy, daddy & grandma. It has the original glass handles!!
Vinyl saying I added to her mirror.
A shelf with the bouquet I made for the shower.


Glider & Ottoman bought by my mom. This will be a great corner for rocking & reading to the baby.

I think it is now fit for a princess. Can't wait for her arrival ♥♥

Linking Up:
Ladybird Ln

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Please come share at my link party. It is open till midnight tonight,

    http://herecomesthesun-kelly.blogspot.com/2011/12/fabulous-friday-link-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete