Thursday, December 22, 2011

Today's Thrift Store Treasures

I had to make a trip into town yesterday so I figured it would make perfect sense to stop at the thrift store while I was there.....:) They just happened to be having a sale!! 1/2 off EVERYTHING!!! Woohoo!!! It's my lucky day!!

These 4 things cost me a total of $1.90.
This little bird cage & birdie were only a QUARTER!! And the thing it's sitting on is a cake plate. It's darling :)
I had been wanting a Christmas cookie jar, but couldn't part with the $$ for one. This will work for a mere 38 cents!! It's even glass :)
This little wooden Peace on Earth sign is too cute. You can see the base of my cake stand here too.

I didn't find much, but what I did find I {love}.

Thrifting makes my heart happy :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment