Tuesday, December 20, 2011

An Adorable New Place for the Sugar

According to my calendar, it's only Tuesday....shouldn't it be Saturday already?? We have been super busy around here this week. Here's a peak at what's been going on!!

Cheerleading at basketball games.
Preparing for & holding a bake sale.
Winter music programs.
Pinterest stalking.....because, what would a week be like without it???? I fell in love & continue to fall in love every single time I see these canisters!! I don't know where these came from, but I do know where I saw some similar!!!! Walmart had them, but the lids were just silver. I grabbed some of those babies up & rushed home with a can of spray paint!!!!!!
Do you hear the angels singing?? Or is that just me ;)
{so sweet}
They really change the look of my kitchen counter. They are my favorite :) :)

5 days 'til Christmas!!!!
(and I still have gifts to wrap)

Linking Up:

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your canisters were one of the most viewed links at the Home Decor and Organizing Link Party. I love the color. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete