Monday, December 26, 2011

Another Christmas gone by...

I have to say Christmas was very good for us this year. For some reason I didn't get super stressed, I didn't feel rushed & everything just seemed to fall into place.

Christmas Eve we spent the day at home with our family of 4.

We had a bunch of snacky foods. Cheese dip, bbq meatballs, shrimp and hot wings. The kids and I also made sugar cookies with powdered sugar frosting in Christmas colors.


We let the kids open their gifts in the early afternoon & spent the rest of the day just lounging. {PERFECT} Christmas day we went to my older brother's house for lunch. We had a non traditional meal of Mexican food. My favorite :) We spent some time there & opened gifts & we were off.

To the movies we go. Shaun (hubby) and I decided we would surprise the kids & take them to see "For Christmas-We Bought a Zoo ". It was such a good movie. I laughed & cried....definitely recommend it!!

Today hubby had to go back to work :(  so the kids & I went to see my Grandma. We spent most of the afternoon there catching up. We don't get over there nearly enough!!

Now we are home, all cozied up watching "Water for Elephants".
My daughter & I saw this in the theater, but we loved it so she bought it with Christmas $$ and we are watching it again :)  We loooovvveee watching movies whether it be in the theater or at home.

I hope that you all had a great Christmas & are recovering from the holiday madness....

Let's get started on Valentine's Day decor ♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment