Thursday, August 16, 2012

In Love with my Rescued Cabinet

It has been a ridiculously long time...BUT..I am back with a darling cabinet makeover.

My grandma had this poor thing in her basement for years and years, in fact, I believe it may have been there when she and my grandpa bought the place!! She knows if she comes across any junk that nobody would want, she should call me ASAP ;)

Anyway. Here is the before.

My husband claimed it was beyond saving.


Umm, are you kidding me!?! It has so much potential!!


So, after a lot of sweet talking, he added a few screws and some wood here & there. He also took the broken glass out & put chicken wire in for me.


I painted it yellow.

I think it is just too charming...


I don't have any idea what I will use it for, but for now, it will just sit and be pretty :)

Linking Up:

1 comment: