Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School is in Session

It was a bittersweet day at our house today. My kiddos headed off to school. One 4th grader and one 8th grader. They are both in the same school for this one year together. Our district middle school is 4th thru 8th graders. They think it is kind of cool that they actually get to see each other at school now :) Both of them were really excited to get back and see their friends. I have been so apprehensive thinking about summer ending and the routine, blah, blah, blah...but, after I dropped them off at 7:35 this morning I think I heard a little bit of  " hallelujah" playing in the background. Don't get me wrong, I will miss them terribly, but the freedom to do whatever I want/need to do without the guilt of neglecting my children is wonderful!!

Here they are. Ready to go.




0 comments:

Post a Comment