Monday, March 20, 2017

Thrifty Birthday Gifts and More!!

I don't know if you all are lucky enough to have a discount store near you, but we have a couple within 10 miles of where I live!! I was just about to head to Walmart to pick up birthday gifts for TWO nephews when I had an "aha" moment and thought to check the discount store first! I have lots of nieces & nephews and it seems like there is ALWAYS a birthday party to go to. Buying gifts for these parties can really get expensive! I am pretty excited with what I found for the boys on a budget.

I got this nice big bean bag chair for my nephew who is turning 10. I thought I got a great deal only paying $10.50 for this!!

And for the little guy who is turning 3 I found a Paw Patrol pup set, a bubble bucket, & bubbles. The pup set was a steal for $6. The bubblin bucket was $3.75 & the bubbles were $2.50.

I think these are great gifts that the boys will truly enjoy. All for $22.75.

The discount store I went to has a little bit of everything. It has heath and beauty items, toys, clothes, food, furniture, and much more! I am heading to a scrapbook retreat next weekend so finding this little paper pack was perfect timing. You can never really have too much scrapbook stuff :)
I paid $2.50 for it. It is sports themed and has 36- 6x6 pages.







Since my son and I are eating a low carb diet right now, I am always on the lookout for sugar free items. I know at Walmart and Walgreens the sugar free treats can be pretty pricey. I found these candies all for $1 per pack.


Here is one last look at my discount store haul. To top it all off, when I went to pay, they told me if I give my email address I get 10% off my entire order!!!

I love finding good deals so much!! If you have a discount store near you, be sure to stop and take a look!!

Linking Up:





0 comments:

Post a Comment