Monday, March 20, 2017

Thrifty Birthday Gifts and More!!

I don't know if you all are lucky enough to have a discount store near you, but we have a couple within 10 miles of where I live!! I was just about to head to Walmart to pick up birthday gifts for TWO nephews when I had an "aha" moment and thought to check the discount store first! I have lots of nieces & nephews and it seems like there is ALWAYS a birthday party to go to. Buying gifts for these parties can really get expensive! I am pretty excited with what I found for the boys on a budget.

I got this nice big bean bag chair for my nephew who is turning 10. I thought I got a great deal only paying $10.50 for this!!

And for the little guy who is turning 3 I found a Paw Patrol pup set, a bubble bucket, & bubbles. The pup set was a steal for $6. The bubblin bucket was $3.75 & the bubbles were $2.50.

I think these are great gifts that the boys will truly enjoy. All for $22.75.

The discount store I went to has a little bit of everything. It has heath and beauty items, toys, clothes, food, furniture, and much more! I am heading to a scrapbook retreat next weekend so finding this little paper pack was perfect timing. You can never really have too much scrapbook stuff :)
I paid $2.50 for it. It is sports themed and has 36- 6x6 pages.







Since my son and I are eating a low carb diet right now, I am always on the lookout for sugar free items. I know at Walmart and Walgreens the sugar free treats can be pretty pricey. I found these candies all for $1 per pack.


Here is one last look at my discount store haul. To top it all off, when I went to pay, they told me if I give my email address I get 10% off my entire order!!!

I love finding good deals so much!! If you have a discount store near you, be sure to stop and take a look!!

Linking Up:





2 comments:

  1. lovely post, thank you for the useful information,
    we are sharing Buygenmeds
    Vidalista is a generic medication used to address difficulties with male sexual function (Impotence in men or erectile dysfunction). This medication also helps men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and a weak stream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. informetive! thanks for it.
    Vidalista 20 is a potent and trusted medication that has garnered widespread acclaim for its ability to address the challenges associated with ED effectively. With its rapid onset and lasting effects, Vidalista 20mg has become a popular choice for those seeking a reliable and efficient solution to their intimate concerns. By ordering Vidalista 20mg today through wellnessbuddys, individuals can pave the way toward a more fulfilling and satisfying intimate life.

    ReplyDelete