Monday, March 13, 2017

Two Week Menu-Low Carb Eating On a Budget|How I Am Losing Weight

Most of my adult life I have struggled with keeping my weight in check. I have tried diet after diet after diet. I always felt so deprived while dieting. Most recently I have began a low carbohydrate way of eating and am loving it. I do not feel deprived or hungry. My goal is to eat 40 net carbs or under each day and I am using a free app on my phone to track my meals. So far I have lost 10 pounds in under a month with this way of eating. Even if you are not living a low carb lifestyle, this menu might give you some meal ideas!! 

FATHEAD PIZZA

2 WEEK MEAL PLAN

Tater Tot Casserole
(made w/ cauliflower tots & 98% fat free cream of mushroom)

BLT wraps

Burrito Bowls

Chicken Quesadillas

Rotisserie Chicken 

Ham & Cheese Roll Ups

Fathead Pizza
(using a crust crust recipe from Pinterest)

Baked Pork Chops

Polska Kielbasa with Sauerkraut

Bunless Burgers

Chicken Caesar Wraps

(all tortillas we eat are low carb)

**Plus we will have leftovers a couple nights**

After I have my menu made, I use it to make my grocery list. I have a fairly small grocery budget & find that making a menu & a list help tremendously. Now we are all set for another 2 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment