Saturday, April 8, 2017

Two Week Menu-Low Carb Eating On a Budget|How I Am Losing Weight

I'm back with another 2 week menu. I always shop my refrigerator and cupboard first so that I use what I have on hand. I find this helps keep the cost of my groceries down quite a bit and helps avoid waste! I spent about $125 on what I needed for this 2 weeks. I buy for breakfast, lunch, and dinners.



The Menu

Taco Soup

Velveeta w/ Hamburger Cheese Dip
(with homemade chips)

Breakfast Burritos

Pigs in a Blanket

Baked Pork Chops

Ham & Cheese Sliders

Rotisserie Chicken

Tatertot Casserole

Chicken & Broccoli w/ Alfredo Sauce

Chicken Caesar Wraps

And as always, we have a few nights of leftovers.

**We use low carb tortillas for wraps/burritos & to make our chips. We use a low carb dough for the pigs in a blanket. We use low carb buns.

I would love to hear what you've got on your menu and how you are saving money on your groceries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment