Saturday, April 1, 2017

Laundry Room Cuteness on a Budget

I decided to give my laundry room a little love and decorate a bit. I did have a couple things hanging on the walls, and an old wash board sitting out, but other than that it was kinda drab. Everything I did here I used things I already had around the house and spent NO MONEY :)

I have had the basket for a long time it came from a thrift store. I keep clothespins in it & carry out with me to hang clothes on the line. I have lots of old glass jars sitting around so I grabbed this little one & put a few clothespins in it. The letter holder thing I got at a thrift store a long time ago. It was ugly and brown. I finally got around to painting it & love it now. I have had the cake plate & thought it looked sweet with another old jar with flowers stuck in it. I have a stash of fake flowers that I have picked up at thrift stores over the years. The are kind of expensive new so I keep my eye out for cheap ones!!
The basket I got as a Christmas gift. It had pedicure stuff in it so I took it out to use for this. Another old jar with powder stain remover in it. The old jar in the back has liquid detergent in it. I had the little pot but it was shiny & didn't go with my decor so I painted it and added faux moss. The piggy bank was something we had laying around. It was gold so more white paint!!

Here I hung a little scrap fabric garland I made from fabric I already had. The WASH sign was an old sign I wasn't using anymore so I gave it a makeover :)

These zero dollar projects really make my day. I love walking into my laundry room now :)

Have you done any cheap decorating lately?? I would love to hear about it! :)

Linking up at :





0 comments:

Post a Comment