Saturday, September 17, 2011

Twelve at Twilight Party

For my daughter's 12th birthday party we went with a Twilight theme. It was a lot of fun to decorate for. She loved it :)


The Candy Bar. Stocked with cinnamon discs, cherry sours, chocolate kisses, twizzlers, m&m's (red, white & pink) & Twilight chocolates (found at party city). I used glass jars & vases I had on hand & some I found at thrift stores. Edward photo printed off the internet & framed. I put a stem of flowers in the one vase & a black feather boa in the other. The Twilight banner I made using my cricut. Used a twin sized white sheet as the tablecloth.


For the decorations I used all of my daughter's Twilight movies & books. I found the sparkly red stuff & the red rose at Dollar Tree. I sat some little chess game pieces out. We also made some of the tissue paper flowers & poofs to add to the decor.

The Twilight pop up came from Party City & the chocolate rose from Dollar Tree. The white poof is one we made.



I added some leaves to our table and used a white table cloth I had on hand. I found the red runner at a thrift store & the sparkly silver stuff at Dollar Tree. I filled a glass jar with real apples for a centerpiece.

Plates & napkins from Party City. I added an apple to my everyday decor in the hurricane.

She had a Cullen's jersey so we hung it up & sat a tub of softballs under it.

Found all of these adorable glasses at Goodwill. One for each girl. They have an "E" etched in each one of them (for Edward). I sat one of the invitations out. We handmade them with black cardstock. We used the cricut to cut the apples & wrote on the cards with silver paint pen. I added red deco balls to my cloche & put punch in my glass pitcher.

I just ordered a couple of these giant chocolate chip cookies from walmart instead of cake. The girls also had free range of everything at The Candy Bar so they had plenty ;)

For entertainment we played a game with apples & watched the Twilight movies.
It was a great party & I think all the girls had a good time.





3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! :) I like the table runner and the sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, your daughter looks like she is thrilled.. I have to admit I am team Jacob. What a fun birthday and a great mom you are! Thanks for showing off!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely twilight birthday party. The birthday girl looks very beautiful and happy too. I have been thinking of throwing surprise birthday party to my niece. Will book one of venue NYC for the day. Have heard a lot about this venue. Want to make her day a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete