Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cookie Cutter Christmas Tree

I have been so excited this year anticipating Christmas time....I don't know what it is, but I can hardly contain myself!! My husband has his mind made up that the tree does not go up until AFTER Thanksgiving. I don't like to overshadow Thanksgiving with Christmas by any means, but in my mind, having the Christmas tree up during Thanksgiving could only make it a more joyful holiday ;) Who's with me here!!??  Anyway, to keep peace in my household I agreed, we wait on the tree. But, one little eensy weensy tree on the kitchen table couldn't hurt could it??

This sad little tree was at the thrift store & I snatched it up. It needed a new look.
I removed the red bow & hung cookie cutters with some jute twine.
I {love} cookie cutters
Star cookie cutter tree topper ;)
It was still missing something.....
Ahhhhhhh, lights!! Much better!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
More Christmas posts to come........

0 comments:

Post a Comment