Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Loving my Emroidery Hoop Art

I have been in love with the embroidery hoops I have seen on blogs & pinterest for a while now. I began collecting the hoops at garage sales & thrift stores with no problem. Finding the perfect fabric to put in the hoops was a nother story....but here they are & they are growing on me!!

I love about half of them. I figured I would just put them up and as I find more fabric I do love I could switch out the ones I don't love.

This wall has been blank since we got our new sheetrock over a year ago, so it is a nice change.

The bottom right hoop is a white linen that I added some vintage buttons to. I desperately wanted them hanging on the wall by the end of the day so had to make do with what I had :)

All in all this was a very easy project. Also, very inexpensive wall art!!

Linking Up:




0 comments:

Post a Comment