Sunday, July 10, 2011

Camera Card & Photo Cd Organization

I don't know about you all, but for me keeping track of all my SD camera cards & photo CDs has been a disaster!! Anytime I am looking for specific photos I would have to look and look through cards/CDs to find what I need. Well, NO MORE!!

This little box has made a BIG difference in my life :) It is just an index card box that I got at Big Lots for $1.00.

I labeled each card with a letter that corresponds w/ the SD card & the SD card case.

I then
put the date & a list of everything that is on each card.
Same idea for photo CDs. Label CD & envelope with a letter.

And on the back of the envelope the date & list of what is on each CD.

I always enjoy a good inexpensive way to organize.

This method has worked well for me. I hope you find it helpful!!

Linking up over at Keeping it Simple for her Motivate Me Monday party :)

Also at Tales from Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment