Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts

I went to a crop yesterday that went from 10am to 10pm so I was able to get quite a bit accomplished! I now sort my photos and pull out paper, stickers, embellishments, etc. ahead of time & I think it really makes a difference on how much I can get done. I will post just a few of the pages I got done.

Cousins page :) The little stars I bought at Big Lots for $1 for a whole package. Have you ever been there & looked at scrapbook stuff? They sometimes have some cute stuff for cheap.
Page 1 of 2 page layout. My little skater boy ♥
This sweet boy loves to skateboard. This paper is double sided. I use my tearing tool and flipped the top piece over since it is the perfect match. I also added a journal box on this one.

The full 2 page layout.

Page 1 of 2. Our Earth Day Project. I used scissors to follow the curve of the patterned paper & used 3 different papers for this layout.

We planted flowers together.

Full layout.

Have you been scrapbooking lately. It is one of my most favorite hobbies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment