Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DIY: Frugal Board & Batten

One of my all time favorite blogs is called Shanty 2 Chic. These ladies have beautiful homes & the most amazing projects!! During some home renovations I was looking for ideas & found this accent wall done by them I knew I couldn't live without. We were going to try this along one of our newly sheetrocked living room walls & chickened out. So, the scrapbook room it was :)

My most favorite part is the little ledge. I am in LOVE...

As always, my husband thought I was crazy when I suggested this project. It really was so easy & inexpensive. He ended up thinking it was really nice!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think it turned out adorable! I like it.
    Jeanni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the step by step to learn how to do this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete