Friday, July 15, 2011

My ACORN eggs

I had a couple of ugly old plaques from my days of "grape loving" in my kitchen. I wish I had a before photo, but I can't seem to find one. They were a spongy looking gold color with tuscan related decor on them. I got out my black spray paint & used my Cricut to beautify it.

UPDATE:  I FOUND A BEFORE PICTURE :) (and I really wish it wasn't sideways, but couldn't figure out how to rotate it)


The little "eggs" in my mason jar are acorns I found out under our tree. A little spray paint & I think they make cute robin "eggs".

Cost of this project. $0.00  By using all supplies I had on hand.

I am linking up at the following:

The Shabby Nest for her Frugal Friday party :) And at Sisters of the Wild West at her Sister Sunday Link party.
Also at Young & Crafty for her Free For All party. And Skip To My Lou for Made By You Mondays linky.
And last but definnitely not least!! At Fingerprints on the Fridge. I LOVE her blog!!  Head on over & be inspired!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. very cute. You must have some big acorns! They look great.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of thing!! I am all about spendin' nuthin' to make the home pretty! I would love to see the before picture of your NEST art!

    ReplyDelete