Tuesday, July 5, 2011

For the LOVE of a list

I stumbled upon a blog called Ordinary Days. She is having a blog party called "Make a List Monday". I thought I would join the party hoping it would give the motivation I need to get something done :)

So here's my list for the week:

1. Continue to work on purging rooms for our upcoming garage sale
2. Make more signs for the sale
3. Organize & prepare my photos & scrapbook stuff for a 12 hour crop on Friday {YIPPEE}
4. Work on the pile of things that I need to mend. Tears, holes, buttons, etc.

I think 4 is a nice even number so I will stop there. I wouldn't want to overdo it ;)

What's on your list for this week?

Sincerely~ Sara

Linking up at http://crystalsordinarydays.blogspot.com/2011/07/make-list-monday-linky-party-4-going-on.html.




0 comments:

Post a Comment