Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting out my GREEN

I finally got my Valentine's decor taken down & stuck in a box in the dining room put away :)

Time to get out my GREEN!! Last year I didn't have much, so I really needed to come up with a couple new things to put out for St. Patrick's Day this year.

I had these 3 cute mini pots that I painted black & stuck vinyl numbers on. I had intended on putting some kind of fake plant in each one & have never come across anything that would work. I even looked again at walmart yesterday for something, but came home empty handed.

Digging through my craft closet I found this pretty green moss.

And these wonderful foam balls that I only paid 50 cents for. The price says $2.47 originally :)



Here is how they turned out!!


{I love the green moss}

Love them!! The white feathery thing in the middle is a Christmas ornament I picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby. It doesn't look christmasy to me :)
Check back soon for more GREEN to come!!
Linking Up:

0 comments:

Post a Comment