Friday, February 10, 2012

Paint Chip Heart Garland

I had my sweet husband grab some red & pink paint chips for me when he was in Walmart the other day. I wanted to use them to make some kind of Valentine's craft. Well, I don't have a heart punch so it took me a bit to figure out how to make a gazillion hearts out of them....the little light bulb finally lit up & I used my Cricut!! I just pressed the paint chips onto my sticky mat & cut away. What an idea ;) It worked like a charm for me.

Hot glued those cuties to some yarn & we were set!!
Draped it over my red shutter.
{love}
♥♥♥♥♥

Free projects make me giddy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your heart garland on a red shutter caught my eye on Serenity Now! It's so cute. I love working with paint chips and shutters!

    Hope you can stop by my blog for a visit at
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com
    Enjoy your weekend!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete