Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Handmade Birthday Invitations

Well, I am home with a sick little boy today, so I thought I would take advantage of the free time (while he lays on the couch watching Tom & Jerry), to make Kenzee's invitations to her 13th birthday party. Yes, you heard me correctly...I will have a TEENAGER in a matter of days!! So {crazy} for me....

For this celebration she is inviting only her 3 closest friends so making the invitations sounded fun to me :)

Isn't it lovely??
Here are all 3 of them. Each one is a little different.
I love that it has many different patterns & textures.
Buttons & lacy bows ♥♥
For the inside I typed up the wording in a fancy font in word processor & printed it on textured cardstock. Secured with brads.
One last look :)

It feels so much more personal than a store bought invitation. I really like them & I hope Kenzee does too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment