Thursday, June 16, 2011

Scrapbook Layout Ideas

I am posting photos of some scrapbook pages I have done recently. Please excuse the quality of these photos. I have not figured out how to get them to turn out better just yet. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years now and I am very passionate about it!! My local consultant holds crops once a month & I try not to miss them. She usually holds them on a Friday night from 6pm-midnight. There is food, friends, supplies for sale and she also lets us use all of her tools. It is a great time to get together with the girls and get some work done. I love it!!!

Valentine's page in her album. I completed these pages at the last crop I went to. The little blue flowers were a free gift from our consultant. I thought they went cute with the paper I was using.

Part of the 2 page layout. I love holidays & one day of holiday themed clothing is not enough for me. So, I try to dress my kids in at least a holiday appropriate color for a whole week! Pink, red or hearts for Valentines week :)

The girl's 12th birthday celebration. I got this fun kit of paper & diecuts from goodwill. It just worked perfect for these pictures.
2nd page of this layout. For her 12th bday we started out w/3 friends, pizza, and Justin Bieber!!
Horrible photo of this-darn!!

Birthday Morning. Opening a gift before school. She loves Marilyn Monroe so we got her this print & it goes well in her Paris bedroom. The cute shirt she is wearing was a bday gift from a friend. It says Pisces on the front & lists all the characteristics of a Pisces on the back.

Middle School Fun Night. She wanted the perfect outfit for this occasion. Pink tutu skirt & zebra stripes it is!!

So are you a scrapbooker?

0 comments:

Post a Comment