Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT IDEAS

Here are some more ideas for scrapbook pages. These were all taken during Spring Break in Colorado.

On our way to Colorado. Some photos of our 1st view of the mountains.

Page 1 of 2 page layout.

Page 2 of 2 page layout.
2 page layout of the mountains & learning to ski.

All bundled up at Copper Mountain!

Page 2 of 2 page layout.

Family photos of vacation & snowtubing.
1st page

2nd Page (I had our actual tubing tickets & stuck them to this page)

Our last day in Colorado...

I really like to tear paper in my scrapbooks using the Creative Memories Tearing Tool. I also like to add journaling boxes once in a while just to be able to write a little bit more than what I can fit under the pictures.

I hope these give you an idea or 2 for your scrapbooks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment