Sunday, January 29, 2012

DIY Burlap Photo Display

I am excited to get another post up today. We had a pretty fabulous weekend so far. Friday night, little man had a friend over and we stayed home. Saturday brought lots of cleaning, some cooking (will share the recipes I used later-they were amazing) and loads and loads of laundry. Went to church this morning and get to stay home all afternoon :) My {favorite cheerleader} has practice this evening & I am very happy that it's nice out today (52 degrees already). Little man and I are gonna do some walking while we wait for her.

This project I am sharing today was one of my very first projects, pre-blogging days. It was simple & cheap, but I still love it!!

An old wooden thrift store frame painted black.
These clips were thrift store finds also. Spray painted them black.
Cardboard covered in burlap. Hot glued into place.

I used to have it hanging in my living room.

Now it's propped up on my sewing desk :)

Be sure to check back soon for a peek at some organization!!

Linking Up:




0 comments:

Post a Comment