Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine Centerpiece

I finally got around to putting together a centerpiece for my dining room table. I had Christmas ornaments in a hurricane vase throughout December, but since then, it's been sitting empty. In the middle of the table. Staring at me. Begging me to do something, ANYTHING with it. Even though it's a school night & I should not be neglecting my kids to work on Valentine's crafts, I did. I didn't feel too bad since little man was making play-doh masterpieces & the princess was making artwork for her locker. We were all busy doing our own thing :) Oh, and hubby was at work. Can't forget him!!


Red sand, lima beans & hearts on a stick.

A little jute twine tied around the base.
For the hearts I traced a cookie cutter & cut them out of felt. I stuck them together with hot glue.

Simplicity

I have a couple other projects in the works, so be sure to check back soon!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so stress-relieving to craft at the end of the day! Thanks so much for linking up to my Valentine Link Party.

    ReplyDelete