Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine's Button Art ♥♥♥

I have been eager to get to work on some valentine's stuff. I love all the pink & red & hearts & love......I have had a lot going on around here so I thought I would start with a quick, simple project to kick things off :)


Buttons ♥♥

I like it up on my mantel. It adds a little sweetness to it.
The frame was just the classic brown wood frame; from a thrift store of course ;)

The little pink rosette topiary was made by me & my daughter last year before I started blogging.

So there is my kick off to Valentine's projects. Hot glue & buttons, doesn't get much easier than that!!!

Check back for more valentine's projects!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun project to make! Thanks again for taking the time to link up all your valentine ideas to my Valentine Party! Your house must be covered in valentine decor--love it!

    ReplyDelete