Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Burst of Sunshine

I am sure you have all seen this telephone table for sale at walmart.

Not a very pretty sight, but it's served it's purpose.

It has been around for years and years. And, has almost made it's way to the DUMP a time or two. But, it's sturdy & a nice small size for a side table, so it's stayed...

If I am going to keep it around for another 10 years, it needed a {makeover}.

A splash of yellow paint sure **brightened** it up :)

This is not it's permanent home. I just put it here for photos. I really don't know where I will put it, but I do know, that even if it's back in the basement, at least it will bring a {little burst of sunshine} to that dark, dreary place :)

I didn't sand it, just primer & one coat of yellow. It gives it that imperfectly shabby look I love.

More projects in the works!! Check back soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment