Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Passing on the Liebster Award

I was so honored when Donna from Loopy Loop Creations gave me the Liebster Award. At the time I didn't even know what it meant, but any award is exciting to me :) So, it is my turn to pass this super award to 5 bloggers. I have been looking at blogs for 2 days & have carefully made my decision. I hope you all are as excited as I was to receive the Liebster Award!!!!



1. Adventures of our Fami-ly  Sarah has some beautiful projects posted. On her blog you will find sewing, painting, decorating & more!!

2. Life with Lulu & Junebug...and Carter Too!!  Heather is a stay at home mom with a sweet little family. She shares my love for vintage things & creates on a budget. My kinda girl :)

3. Alayna's Creations  This girl is a great blogger. She has tons of stuff to keep your interest. Kid's parties, upcycled clothing, card making, organizing and much MORE.

4. So Much to Say  Colleen is a career woman balancing family, work and her love of decorating, crafting, organizing and tons of other great stuff!!

5.A Mile in Mom's Manilos  Andy is living in New England in her charming cottage home with her husband & two little girls. She has a love for SHOES, among many other things. I adore the way she dresses her little cuties :)

Everyone should go check out these great bloggers & share the love!! You will definitely want to become a follower :)

Here are the rules for handing out the Liebster Awards:




  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.










  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.










  • Post the award on your blog.  Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment