Thursday, January 12, 2012

DIY Camera Bag

It has been too long since I have posted!! Life got busy & even though I have tons of great ideas, I have had no time to get any done. Finally, last night I got to work on a project I have been so excited for. If you remember from one of my last posts, I had gotten a new camera for Christmas & needed a bag for it. It took a couple of hours & a tiny bit of stress, but, I think it turned out adorbale!! What do you think??

{yellow & gray}
{frills}

This cover is actually just pinned to the bag for now. I was unsure what I wanted to do about attaching it. It was really too thick to machine sew it to the bag, hand sewing wouldn't hold well enough. I am thinking about using velcro, so I can pull it off and wash it if needed....Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ;) I found the messenger style camera bag at a thrift store for $1.49 and the fabric I used was left over from my DIY camera strap cover, so this project was super, dooper cheap!!!! Here is a look at the camera bag BEFORE I got my hands on it :)
Plain & Boring for Sure!!
Much better!! Wouldn't ya say!!??

Oh, and if you want a bag like this and are not crazy brave enough to make your own. Here is one similar. I just couldn't part with $85 :)

Linking Up:

0 comments:

Post a Comment