Monday, March 5, 2012

Passing on the Liebster Award

I was so honored when Jill from I Know the Plans I Have For You gave me the Liebster Award.  It is my turn to pass this super award to 5 bloggers. I have been looking at blogs & have carefully made my decision. I hope you all are as excited as I was to receive the Liebster Award!!!!



  1. Brooke at Thrifty Sothern Living. I am so fascinated by her garage sale finds. She also has a talent for decorating.
  2. The Sweet Pickins Blog.  You will be amazed by her gorgeous furniture redos!!
  3. Tiffany at Ladycrafter 14. I feel like I have a lot in common with this down to earth wife and mom :)
  4. Lauren at Crafty Couture. Love this DIY thrifty crafter.
  5. A brand new blog called Apples and Peanut Butter. I am a follower of this brand new blog. She is off to a great start!!
Everyone should go check out these great bloggers & share the love!! You will definitely want to become a follower :)

Here are the rules for handing out the Liebster Awards:




  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.



    • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

  • Post the award on your blog.  Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.
  • 1 comment: