Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Signs of Spring & A Photo Shoot

Spring is my favorite. I got out and did a little photo shoot with my kiddos over break. I like to take my own photos & edit them. It saves lots of money :) Here are some sure signs of Spring from our place!!

We had a pretty soggy week in Kansas.

He wasn't complaining when he found out he got to play in the puddles :)
And she's always up for a new pair of shoes....even if it is rain boots!!

We are sure enjoying the nice weather & have been out working in our yard. It's such a great feeling to get things cleaned up & looking fresh again!!

Ahhhhh...SPRING!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning-

    I just wanted to say THANK YOU, for your super sweet comment on my Easter Board, it totally made my morning.

    Cute pictures too. Have a fabulous day.
    winks, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first photo! It's gorgeous! The rain boots are awesome! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun to be in your family! great pictures!!
    thank you for your thoughts today. i am grateful you are my blogging friend. i appreciate you!!
    happy happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete