Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

Have I ever mentioned how much I love thrift stores....some say I have a problem...I like to think of it as a hobby :)

So take a look at what I found!!!!

I have been on the lookout for summer sandals. I am thrilled with these 2 pairs. The brown ones were $2.49 & the others were $1.79.
2 bags of Easter grass $0.49 each. "Bunny Trouble" book $0.29. The little highchair is for when my baby niece is over. It was only $2.99 and is in perfect condition!!
The ceramic bunny was $0.69 & I have already put it up with my spring decor. The vintage towel was $0.49 & is hanging on my stove. I spray painted the gold thing & have a mini bird cage hanging from it. I believe it was $0.39. The tiny set of salt & pepper shakers is cute. $0.79 for the pair.
Just writing this post makes me want to run over to the thrift store. It's a rainy day too, no better day for shopping!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment