Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mini Pennant Banner-$0 Project

This little project is part of a {bigger} project I have in the works.

It started with this unfinished frame I picked up at the thrift store.


And ended up like this!!

I cut 3 triangles out of red felt I had leftover from Valentine's crafts and hot glued it to some jute twine.

The little yellow rosette adds a pop of color :) I used some scrap fabric to make it.

I can't wait to reveal the "bigger" project.

P.S. I have added a catergory called "$0 Projects". Anything tagged with this is a project I have completed without going out to buy anything for it. Everything used is stuff I had on hand.

2 comments:

  1. wow...$0 projects is fabulous!!! good for you!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pennant banners. It looks great added to the frame. Thanks for sharing at Fabulous Friday.

    ReplyDelete