Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break Fun

Even though we have been super busy working on projects & organizing we have managed to take the kids & squeeze in a few fun things!! Here's a look at our week :)

We went to see Luke Bryan & Jason Aldean in concert.
Jason Aldean
I don't know if I have ever posted photos of my cute husband. Please ignore the chew in his lip...
Layne & daddy enjoying the show.
Me & my girl Kenzee ♥♥
A day of shopping & a photo shoot in Gander Mountain parking lot ;)
Shopping on St. Patrick's Day.
My new beautiful rug for the dining room.

We also went out for supper last night & took the kids to a movie. We have really managed to get a lot done during our break. I hope you all enjoy(ed) yours!!


1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your blog for a while now and don't think I have ever seen a picture of you. Nice to meet you finally! :) Do you live in or near Peoria, Il? It looks like the area but I could be wrong. Fun week you had. :)

    ReplyDelete